Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Update on myself

Blog blog blog... How people can blog so much things? i only blog when i hav time or something to tell people. Where do i hav time to blog everyday? So i think that blog is just a diary. Agree? Mayb diana don't.. Never mind.. i learning to control my tank. A tank of emotion. Being a christian hav to control the temper, cannot fight or scold people. This is wat God put us to test. It's not easy to pass this but do pray for wisdom and must remember God put u to test, is bcoz He believe u can do it.


Ok.. i should update my job with u all.. i currently working at a childcare centre at bishan and after that will go my aunty office to work.. So tired everyday.

In the job of a childcare asst. I work from 8.30am to 2pm. I learn a lots of things. Taking care of kids from the age of 18 mths to abt 3 years old.. So.. i learn to change their diapers. It's really a fun job.

No comments: