Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Lesser than last year

Yea yea.. Counted my hong bao money.. Cool.. Got abt a total of $700..but is lesser than last year.. Feel like spending le, hands also itch 2 buy things.. Hmm.. Must control myself..

Last Sunday got commitee meeting but i never go.. Was excused from aunty sally. Miss a lots of the update. So sorry.. Bo pian! Need to go Suntec 4 the career fair. By the way, so happy tat my uncle and aunty come 2 my church on Sunday.. Wow.. God, are u working on them? Or mayb they come bcoz of fetching me 2 Suntec.. It's ok.. i will change 2 be more like Jesus, be more forgiving and not asking too much. Ok.. back 2 suntec.. Went 2 listen 2 some talk.. After walking 4 a while, met Wilson again at Suntec.. He also went 4 the career fair. Anyway, i can see tat he still looking forward 2 my reply. Didn't talk 2 him much for abt a month le.. And didn't see him for last two weeks but he came back again.. Look trouble and keep things in his heart. Aunty sally asked me but i don know.. Should i follow up wif him? Seem that he need 2 tell someone of his trust.

I'm didn't follow up wif my dear youths..not even my lambs in my care.. Valerie & Yvonne, so sorry! Hope i can find time for u all.. Forgive me from not doing my job..


Dearest God, pls don rain on tis Sat as i hav a BBQ.. Lord, bless the BBQ, and nothing will happen 2 any of us.. Thankz! AMEN!

No comments: