Friday, March 16, 2007

I love 10th March 2007.

Hi.. Hello.. I cannot don tell u tat i really love the bbq. The story is..... On 10th March 2007, Diana & i organise a bbq. We invited our friends and two unknown(Means friend's friend). Altogether abt 12 people. The starting of bbq, must start fire first.. Rocket is kind 2 help in starting fire, not like Alan..haha.. and while he doing the fire, Diana & me wash the place so tat it is clean. After all is ready, we had our bbq foods being serve by Rocket & Alan. None of the gals willing 2 cook the foods, let the guys do.. heehee.. We chat and eat at the same time. Really had a fun time together.

As Lay Yong was there too, i left my sit and went to sit beside her. She look better than the day i brought her 2 my church. I went 2 talk 2 her... and i told her abt God & Jesus. When i talking 2 her, my friends were curious on wat i am telling her. I didn say out eventhough i feel like.. I promised her tat i wouldn say out wat we are talking abt. After encouage and telling her, i went back 2 my group of friends. Suddenly, i heard them saying tat Lay Yong's eyes got tears. I was thinking if the Lord touches her heart..

At abt 9.30pm, my friends went home le. That was the time when the rest of us had laughter and tears of joy.. Only left Rocket, Danson, Yee Sheen, Grace, Diana & me.. only left the six of us enjoying the last part of the bbq. By the way, i really thank all of u tat make tis bbq a wonderful memories.

No comments: