Monday, December 11, 2006

Can i hav a better life?

Arr.. i don like 2 make choices.. Choices give me lots of headache.. Every time when i goes out wif friends, i will feel the joy but nw.. Isn't happy or excited.. The feeling is like my heart having a hole.. Mayb bcoz everything in my life is in a mess.. Why mess? Every1 ask me 2 go out on the same day.. Who should i go out wif?

Example: Karen ask me 2 go 4 movie, but in the same day, Pooh ask me 2 go K-Box.. Wat? Who shall i choose? Headache sia..
If i choose Karen then Pooh will angry.. But if i choose Pooh then Karen will say tat i alwayz never care.. Why can't my life be easier? Both are my friends. Karen can be friend wif Pooh and we all can 2gether go out.. But one of them don wan bcoz she only wan me.

I really hav enough of all tis.. i still think tat only God is gd 2 me.. And in my heart no one can replace God.

No comments: