Friday, December 29, 2006

Being a cousin in a family

I know you all don like me 2 be a christian. I know tat all of you already didn wan me as a cousin. Even my sister is better than me.. right? As i say, you all don know wat is the meaning of christian and stop saying tat i have change. Ya ya.. I changed! I can agree wif you. I change becoz I love God more than wat i am the last time. You want me 2 quit church? I can tell you tat it's not going 2 happen. You said tat ur friends who are christian, only go church once/two times in a week. Ok! I goes church a lots of times becoz I want 2 be closer 2 God and I am already a committee member of the youths ministry so i need 2 go.. And i can see tat you all are trying 2 hide all the secret, even the eyes are preventing from me. When playing games, you all enjoy playing wif my sis, but when i join in then u all give me a sianz sianx look.. i can see de lor.. Sometimes, u all make fun of me, i didn get angry and i even allow you 2 continue becoz i just want the laughter and happiness from u all.. I just want 2 see a simple smile 2 prove tat i'm still can let u be happy. Hmm.. Since i was born till nw, i still let you all joke abt me.

I can say tat i still treat u all as my close best cousins but i know you didn treat me in tat way le.. Is ok! I wouldn angry wif you..

No comments: