Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Yeah!!

God is good all the time.. Yeah, it's true.. He give me friendz, a wonderful family, cousins, my loving church youths.. Wow.. He is greater than wat we can think..

Ah..ya.. i got a new computer le.. Thankz Tim! Thankz 4 all the energy 4 doing tis computer.. Those tat dun know, we fix a new computer from 7pm to 1am.. Poor Tim, hav 2 come 2 my house on the next day 2 continue..

Got 2 update u all abt my work. Still got two weeks 2 take my pay(looking forward 2 the day). My work is like facing the computer 2 whole day by checking and editing the engineer project. Tis job is a intro by my cousin.. Since i accept le tis job so i will try my best 2 learn something in the company. At first i didn't wan tis job bcoz i don wan 2 hav fight wif him.. His mom is my godma..ya, i agree.. i look like a spy tat send by his mom. But i not tat type of person.. i just wan 2 be a gd god-sis or cousin but he keep thinking tat i wan 2 spy on him.. Viceroy, if u really don feel like seeing me working wif u then u tell me.. i don like 2 see people upset bcoz of me, i only wan a smile in ur face.. i really miss the time, when all the cousins are 2gether having fun & laughter.. Never mind, tat the past, it wouldn't be the present or future.. We are just like normal friend, not close anymore.

Today, i went 2 the career fair in ITE College East.. Hmm.. also meet some of my friends and we hav lunch 2gether.. Really miss the time when i still studying.. Ok.. end 4 today.. need a nap nw.. Still hav 2 help diana in her project later..

No comments: