Sunday, November 26, 2006

JOB..JoB.. Job..

Can i don work on tis December.. really don feel like.. i want 2 join my church programs and my friends birthday party.. I told my parents but in the end is scolding and nagging from them.. My mom still say tat wan 2 tell aunty sally tat bcoz of church i become lazy.. Ya.. if i don work, no money 2 spent. My parents went 2 tell my aunties and cousins, so nw every1 ask me 2 forget abt church and better choice is go church when i am free.. and i am childish.. Wat? Can u believe i don go church 4 one month and i say tat i love God.. No! No! i really can't stand wat my parents do.. I love GOD and his house ( Church ).. No matter wat, i wouldn leave church and my dear youths bcoz i still got a lot of things 2 learn from them.. By the way, only the LOrd can heal my heart.

No comments: