Saturday, July 30, 2011

Going though my Jaw Operation

Hi all, i'm back... A new face, new looks. How do i look like now?? Weird? Chubby? Kiddie? Haahaa..

Two weeks before my jaw operation date, i went to SGH for blood transfusion which means i took 2 packets of my blood to keep for use on my operation.

On 8 June.. The day of my operation. Reached hospital at 8am. Operation starts around 9.15am and end at abt 4 plus... By the time i'm awake, it's around 5 plus. I was put in the more important room (Emergency ward). Sooner or later, my parents and relatives also came to visit me at ward 57, room 24, bed 9. After 3 days of staying in hospital.. I can go home le!!

Resting and at home for 2 months.. Most difficult period is when people eat, i only can look at them eat. True enough, i slim down 3kg in just 2 weeks. Time passed.. Soon i going back to my workplace on 1st Aug.

THANKS GOD FOR BEING WITH ME THROUGH MY OPERATION & RECOVERY :)

No comments: