Wednesday, February 14, 2007

CNY is coming.. but i don excited..

Time fly fast as it is coming 2 Chinese New Year.. Let me wish u all nw bcoz i don hav time 2 go online. And i only blog when i really feel like..

Happy Chinese New Year! Blessed New Year! Wonderful New Year!

Enjoy taking the hong bao as we wish each other wif blessing.. hee hee..


I don feel the excited even it's coming to Chinese New Year.. So tired and sleepy tis week.. Want to go out wif friends but not much money to spend. So thinking of doing something else tat is much cheaper to do.. Hmm.. luckily, i brought my new year clothes le.. I spent almost $250 for all the new year stuffs..

I know tat many of u are praying for my family.. Thanks guyz.. My family hav promise to go when Lim Kok Heng ( My grandpa's bro ), come my church and my aunty promise to join my church.. God, continue to let ur love touch my dearest family, relatives, cousins, friends.. And protect Lay yong wif ur healing hands. I looking forward to see them seeking tis gift tat U hav given..

No comments: