Thursday, July 26, 2007

My birthday celebration

My birthday is on 24 July.


My friends celebrated for me on 21 July. It's a surprise day with a surprise cake and a surprise gifts. They really use lots of effort to help me celebrate. Thanks, my dear friends.. I will upload the photos for u all to see.


The actual day of my birthday, i went work. Didn take off bcoz no program mah.. Haha.. My childcare teachers did brought me some vouchers as my present. They even brought a mini cake and the children sang for me. During dinner, my dad asked us to Pu Tian Restaurant to eat as a celebration for my birthday.

By the way, thanks to all who wished me. There are some special and cute ones..like from my aunties & uncle, Rachel, Yan Hui, Cherie, Tim, Eliza, Cheris, Sophia, Gabriel, Angeline, Hwa ee, Lay Yong, Hui Ling, Victor kor, Vickie kor, etc..

Thanks for the presents tat u all gave me.. I love them! I love u too!

No comments: