Sunday, August 27, 2006

Dance is fun..

Working at my aunty office is still ok.. but why must i find a job tat my mom likes... She keeps on asking me 2 find a job tat not related 2 my family members..

Ok.. tis sunday, my mom said tat she coming 2 my church.. cool sia.. finally tis day hav come.. But i must try 2 remember the steps in the dance.. Ya.. i will be dancing at my church on tis sun.. At first is 8 people are dancing but in the end only left 6 people.. Hmm.. Worried.. i still not very sure abt the steps for flags tat i just learned yesterday.. oh.. i scared i forget.. Worse.. i stand at the front..

I tell myself tat i must do it and remember every steps but still not really.. When the music start, i get nervous.. LOrd, bless me..Lord, guide me.. I lift it to your hands..

No comments: