Sunday, May 28, 2006

update myself

Nwadays, so worry abt my result whether i get in 2 my course.. No news yet..LOrd bless mi..If tis course suit mi, pls let mi get in.. i already don know wat 2 do if i don get the course..

Last sat, the dinner is nice but a bit salty.. Really hav lots of fun.. Bring a friend, my family, my godma, my cousin, my aunty and uncle.. Hope they really enjoy sia.. After the dinner, all the youths took a photo..when i receive the pic, i will upload 4 u all 2 see..

I think a lots of people think tat i hav a stead le..The ans is NO.. Wilson and mi are friends..i also told him le.. Friday, suddenly he told mi tat he admire one of my churchmate..i told him 2 tell her but he say tat he still wan mi.. I really don know..i lost..i still don know wat 2 do..

No comments: