Thursday, April 27, 2006

Mayb helping my aunty

Just nw, my mom ask me whether i wan 2 help my aunty in her office? i really don know..She said tat i hav 2 go and help her le bcoz she went 2 tell my aunty i'm very free at home..i also haven tell her the ans..Never mind, don fight wif her..Tml had 2 work le..so fast..Is it the choice tat i wan? i only can say is..i willing 2 try..Hmm..i hope tat Sat and Sun can go 2 work..Oh ya..must remember 2 tell the churchmates..Nowadays, my memory is bad..Yesterday, went orchard shopping..Wow..cool..hav a fun time..Hope can go out again and hav fun..

Today, is Wed, got prayer meeting 2nite..tis friday cannot hav follow up wif aunty sally again..Last week just continue, tis week again must stop.. I already brought my family tickets le..and they agree 2 go..Nw is my godma..i wan 2 bring her and her family..She say ok but i mayb hav 2 pay 4 her first bcoz she nw having problem in her work place..I looking forward 2 tat day..i also ask wilson if he wan 2 invite some friends or his family..Hmm..ya..i think most of u think tat he and me is 2gether..Not really..i really don know wat 2 do..He is tall but i am short..People, give me some comment? Should i be wif him?


No comments: