Tuesday, March 21, 2006

haha

I had a wonderful time yesterday..The dinner is nice and fun..I had lots of laugher..The programme is well organised.

Any1 wan 2 come my church tis sunday? Tis sunday, got a lady talking abt her life after her disfigured face...Wan 2 know how she face her life? Come 2 Kampong Kapor Methodist Church at 2pm..More information, call mi or sms mi..

I received a call from the job tat i apply..They reject mi..Sad..Worse..They say i not suitable 4 tis job bcoz of my height and small in size.. i must start jumping le so tat can grow a few more cm..

Tml had 2 apply my course again..Hope i can get in lor..Parents r saying tat i am lazy le..Why? Is it bcoz i not studying and working nw? What kind of job should i choose? I must choose a job tat i also can go church..I don wan 2 miss it...

No comments: