Friday, January 13, 2006

hmm..sad

1/1/06(Sunday)(7pm)
Why do i like 2 go church? Mayb bcoz is tis church tat bring me 2 God..And is the people in the church tat let me know God..The youths r nice & kind..Aunty Sally is the ones tat teaches me a lot of bible knowledge..Thankz a lots 2 them..
Today, we hav outdoor service. I enjoyed a lots. After service, some of the youths came back 2 church 4 meeting. They are voting 4 the chairman of the youth service. I don know tat i cannot vote, so i went 2 vote and suddenly aunty sally, in front of some youths, stopped me. I was shocked. My heart sank..i don know tat i don hav any place in her heart..They should tell me b4 i vote..i was so bai peh..I wanted 2 cry but not in front of them..
Sorry tat i said tis..but i will still belong 2 tis church & youth group..(read le but don say out)

No comments: