Wednesday, October 26, 2005

So funny..

haHa.. Sunday, never go church..i went 2 one of my friend's house 4 a swim..after tat went back sch.. Need 2 ran with Dr Tan, the person tat wan 2 hit the 48 hrs world record.. The mediacorp came our sch and film..Some of the jue dui superstars also came..hee hee..they had 2 sing and run in the same time.. i got use my friend's camera 2 take some pic..if u wan, can take from mi but my friend never send mi leh.. Ok la..don talk abt tis le..let u all know..i ran wif my teacher & friendz 4 more than 10 rounds the track..hmm, i never ran so many rounds b4.. then suddenly my teacher told us tat day was one of my classmate birthday, so she wan us go and take a bottle of water..after the ran, we sing him a birthday song then open the bottle and pour the water on him..teacher so bad..bully him..He was so wet..haha..anyway, we had lots of fun..

No comments: